TRX: Total Resistance Exercise –
Are you keen to find out more about the latest craze of TRX Suspension Training??
TRX will help you to:
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness
- Increase fat burning
- Increase athletic capability and conditioning
- Develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously
At Tiaki we have developed TRX FlowThe design of our TRX Flow routine is such that no matter where you are on the fitness continuum, you can get a fun and effective total body workout.
What to Expect:
- A 45 minute class with one instructor and a maximum of 8 people
- You will be using a TRX Suspension Trainer which is a unit with 2 straps that is suspended from the ceiling. This unit combines with gravity and the person’s bodyweight to complete the exercises
- The TRX units are incredibly easy to use
- The exercises can easily be adapted to your fitness level so the class is ideal for beginners and long term converts alike
- Expect to start slow. As you complete several sessions over a period of time, the instructor can guide you on how to change your body position to make the exercises more challenging
- Wear comfortable clothing and running/tennis shoes.
- Breathe through the exercises
- Take a break if you need – listen to your own body
Build Strength, Flexibility, Stability and Balance with the aid of the TRX Suspension Trainer.