What is Clinical Pilates?
Clinical Pilates differs from Pilates because it takes into account an individual’s specific injuries and physical needs, instead of having every person work in the same way. … Clinical Pilates offers a personalisation that isn’t available with standard Pilates.
Who is it for?:
Clinical Pilates is for people who:
- Have specific goals you are working towards
- Are recovering from injury
- Have specific body concerns
- Suffer from any movement restrictions due to injury or illness
- Are post-partum
- Suffer from Osteoarthritis or other joint issues
- Suffer from Fibromyalgia or other pain condition