To our amazing Tiaki Community: We know how hard you work and looking after yourself both physically and mentally and how important that is to you. Why should things change during this time of uncertainty and change? If getting to the studio isn’t possible right now, let us help. Help your body to stay strong and you mind stay calm. Join Tiaki online and enjoy our Virtual classes
Keep connected, keep fit, keep well.
We admit we are new to this. We apologise if it's not yet perfect! Thank you in advance for your patience as we figure this out as we go. For now we will be using ZOOM to live stream our classes, however it appears the rest of the world is doing the same!!! Lets see how we go but like all things at the moment.....be prepared for change!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday: 7.00am, 12.30pm - Mat Pilates
Tuesday: 7.00am, 12.30pm, - Mat Pilates
Wednesday: 7.00am, 12.30pm, - Mat Pilates
Thursday: 7.00am, 12.30pm - Mat Pilates
Thursday 7.15pm Yoga Flow
Saturday and Sunday: 10.30am - Mat Pilates
Casual Class - $15
New - 10 Trip $120.00
If you are currently on a membership at Tiaki, our live-stream classes are included in your membership
How to get set up
- Create a space for yourself where you are free to move. Ideally you will have a mat (but this isn't necessary - you can use a towel) and a resistance band. You can buy a resistance band kit from our studio, or from our online store here. Set your phone, tablet or computer up somewhere that you can see it and will be able to see the instructor. It's important to set it far enough away that the instructor can see your whole body.
- Download Zoom on your computer or phone/tablet.
- Book in to class using Mindbody.
- Keep an eye out for an email from us with a link to join the class
- 5 minutes prior to the start of class, click on the link to join in!!
If you are having technical issues......
Go to Zoom.us — Select ‘Join a Meeting’ — Enter meeting ID from the email we sent you
Make sure you have the the most updated browser - we've been advised google Chrome is best
Plug your computer into a power source
If using WiFi, make sure no-one else in the house is streaming videos at the same time as it could affect your connection
- If all else fails.......restart your computer, smartphone, or tablet.