Yoga & Pilates Classes
Tiaki classes are focused on building and developing the body around its correct anatomical neutral position and posture. Each class carries a slightly different aim, with the main goal to help the client gain a stronger, more flexible and healthier body. Class sizes are kept small so that each client can get the personal attention they deserve and with some of the most qualified and experienced instructors in the industry, we guarantee that you’ll not only enjoy each and every class, but also leave knowing that you have had a great workout. Each instructor will help correct your anatomical position and motivate you throughout the class to reach an 80% level of fatigue. This has been scientifically proven to increase your body’s own metabolism for up to 48 hours, causing your body to burn fat for up to 2 days following your class. Tiaki Pilates and Yoga has been designed to accommodate for all ages and all levels of fitness. So whether you are an elite athlete looking for an edge over the competition or someone returning to exercise from some time off, Tiaki Pilates and Yoga can accommodate your requirements.
The studios are designed to stimulate all the senses. From providing ambient chandelier lighting, to scented candles allowing each client to embrace the studio as a haven from their busy lifestyle. This helps to create a pleasurable experience that they can subconsciously associate with exercise, helping the client to develop a healthier, happy lifestyle.
- Bring your own towel with you for hygiene purposes.
- For Health and Safety reasons grip socks are mandatory for all of our reformer pilates classes and switch off your mobile phones when you enter the Pilates room, yoga studio or private room.
- Please conduct personal conversations outside the rooms quietly.
- Assume savasana (corpse position) on either your mat or reformer as soon as you enter the room.
- Our Group Classes are for participants who are considered fit and well to attend class. Any injury concerns please ask to speak to one of our physiotherapists
Our studios offer extensive class timetables at times that are convenient for your daily work/life schedule.